Barnsley Recovery Hub and Recovery Navigation Service
Who is our service for?
It is for men and women aged 18+ who are living in Barnsley and are looking for help in accessing treatment for their problematic alcohol or drug use.
What can our Care Navigators offer?
- Information, advice and support
- A full and comprehensive needs assessment
- Person-centred Recovery planning
- Referral to appropriate treatment intervention services
- Continual review of circumstances and progress
- Support in accessing wraparound services such as housing, benefit and employment advice
- They can also act as an advocate on your behalf
How we work
We are based in the centre of Barnsley, but will accommodate appointments in different areas when necessary. Our Criminal Justice Recovery Navigators or Community Recovery Navigators will carry out a full assessment of your needs to determine the most appropriate treatment and support.
We will start by finding out what your needs are, and together with your assigned care navigator, you will formulate a recovery plan of which you will get a copy and agree a date to review it.
We recognise that drug and alcohol misuse can affect anyone. We will respond to the diverse needs of our service users and try to overcome any barriers that make it difficult to use our service. If we cannot meet your needs we will do our best to find you alternative support.
Find out more about Recovery Navigation services by clicking on the service model guide (left)
What are our opening hours?
9.00am – 5.30pm
However, night appointments may be arranged, upon request.
Where are our services based?
Call: 01226 779 066