Our Young Peoples Service
Phoenix Futures young People’s Service works throughout Trafford offering a specialist service for young people between the age of 11 and 25 with drug/alcohol misuse problems. The service provides a variety of interventions, including Education, Information, Advice, Support, Structured Treatment and Acupuncture. The Service aims to help young people to overcome their drug/alcohol misuse problems so that they can sustain a stable and healthier lifestyle and achieve their full potential in society.
What we provide
- A care plan tailored to the needs of each individual
- Offer advice and guidance on healthy living and sexual health
- Holistic practical support to access other specialist agencies such as Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service (CAHMS), Housing and Healthcare
- The help you need to reduce your substance use and to quit altogether
- Group work and one-to-one support to tackle emotional difficulties likely to lead to risk-taking behaviour
- School support around substance misuse issues, including awareness workshops
Evening and weekend appointments are available
Who is eligible
- Trafford Residents between the ages of 11 and 25
- Referrals are accepted from a wide range of services including self referralsContact us
Bank House, 175, Washway Road, Sale, Cheshire, M33 4AH.
Tel: 0161 905 1013
Fax: 0161 973 4865