Enhanced Addiction Casework Service
Phoenix Futures runs the innovative Enhanced Addiction Casework Service (EACS) in 10 Scottish prisons, providing support for those in prison who wish to address their alcohol and drug use.
The EACS offers:
- Harm reduction advice and information
- Drug and alcohol assessment within five days of referral
- One to one motivational support and counselling
- Alcohol groupwork
- Pre-release groupwork
- Smoking cessation advice and support
- Family information sessions
- Referral to other prison based and community services
These are provided in partnership with the Scottish Prison Service and the Local Authority Throughcare Addiction Services
The EACS operates in HMP Aberdeen, HMP Barlinnie, HMPYOI Cornton Vale, HMP Edinburgh, HMP Glenochil, HMP Greenock, HMP Open Estate, HMP Perth, HMPYOI Polmont and HMP Peterhead
Phoenix Futures also provides a Throughcare Addiction Service for the Dumfries and Galloway area. This provides continuing support for prisoners in the area leaving custody who wish to go to further treatment.
For more information about EACS please email us, or call us on 01224 238310.