Futures in Mind is a partnership of:
Phoenix Futures, Mind in West Essex and Mid and North Essex Mind.
This service is the first of its kind in England and offers an inclusive support for people with substance/alcohol misuse and mental ill health. The service has been commissioned by Essex County Council and has been co-produced with service users.
- Peer mentoring and befrienders
- Education Training and Employment
- Social enterprise opportunities
- Peer led activities and programmes
- Projects to improve Well Being
Who do we help - People aged 18 years or over experiencing drug, alcohol or mental health problems.
For the latest information please vidit http://www.futuresinmind.org.uk