Get Help

Need help now?

In an emergency... call 999.

If someone is unconscious, has taken an overdose, or is having a bad reaction to drugs or alcohol call 999 and ask for an ambulance. Stay with the person until the ambulance arrives.

For local support...

We have local services in England and Scotland where drug and alcohol workers can support you with problems relating to substance misuse. > Find a service.

To speak to someone out of hours... talk to Frank

To speak to someone confidentially about problems relating to drugs or alcohol contact Frank on 0300 123 6600 or visit the Frank website.

Phoenix Futures is a registered charity in England and Wales (No 284880) and in Scotland (No SCO39008); Company Limited by Guarantee Number 1626869; Registered Provider of Social Housing with Homes England (H3795).