At HMP Whitemoor we run our Building Futures Programme. Our team of experienced drug and alcohol workers work in partnership with the Healthcare team to deliver a full substance misuse programme. Our team of Intervention Workers and Case Managers build individual treatment plans involving one-to-one and group work. We aim to address all the core issues of substance misuse, improve life skills and confidence, and address wider issues. Families, carers and loved ones are not forgotten, with each service having a Family Support Worker who is able to provide support to families and carers and help to build bridges between service users and their families.
- One-to-one case management
- Individual care planning
- Comprehensive group work programme including relapse prevention, domestic violence, safer sex working
- Peer mentor programme
- Access to accredited education programmes
- Through the Gate services to help women after release
- Family and carers support
Please visit our glossary for definitions of the above.
Who we help: Men aged 18 years and over who want to address the problematic use of substances, including alcohol, prescribed medications, and legal or illegal drugs.
Partners: Northamptonshire Healthcare Foundation Trust