Lambeth Consortium provides community support for people with drug and alcohol problems. Working with our partners, we offer free and confidential advice and guidance, one-to-ones, group sessions, medical support, and referrals to other relevant services.
- Advice and information on substance misuse
- Blood borne virus testing & vaccinations
- Pre detox and psychiatric assessments (Addaction/Mainliners SMART)
- Key work sessions
- Recovery groups
- Needle exchange
- Cannabis group
- Tenancy and benefits support
- Relapse prevention support
- Creche facilities
- Specialist hepatitis C treatment
- Detoxification and support to recovery
- Community alcohol treatment
Please visit our glossary for definitions of the above.
Who we help: People aged 18 years or over experiencing drug and alcohol problems.
Referrals: You can attend the service for a walk-in assessment between 9am and 11am, Monday to Friday. If you’re not sure what you need or want to find out more about what is available you can always ring ahead for a chat.
Our partners: SLAM, Addaction, Blenheim/CDP, Aurora