Our Lewisham Supported Housing provides a safe, supportive environment for people at different stages of recovery.
Our Bromley Road house focusses on working with individuals who actively want to take steps towards recovery from drugs and alcohol. Service Users participate in daily group work sessions in addition to working one on one with a support worker to develop their goals. This service is staffed 24 hours a day.
Two abstinent houses provide a supportive space for people to grow in confidence and gain skills needed for independent living while maintaining abstinence. Support workers assist individuals to develop their goals and access employment, training and education opportunities.
- Single bedrooms with shared bathroom facilities
- Communal kitchen and lounge area
- TV facilities
- Group work programme
- Access to our Recovery Through Nature initiative
- Support to gain volunteering opportunities or enrol in college
- Out of staffing hours 'on call' support in abstinent houses
- 24 hour staff support in Bromley Road
Please visit our glossary for definitions of the above.
Who we help: Single homeless people in the Borough of Lewisham, looking to address their substance misuse.
How to refer: We accept referrals via the Lewisham Vulnerable Adults Pathway