Tyneside Supported Housing is delivered in partnership with local housing providers and offers people with substance misuse issues a structured package of support. We have two semi-independent houses in Tyneside with a total of 18 beds. The sites are staffed during the day and offered a tailored package of one-to-one care and groupwork. Residents are given the opportunity to gain life skills and when they are ready to move on our dedicated staff help them to find move-on accommodation.
- A stable supportive environment, practical advice and support
- Life skills development
- Support with move on accommodation
- Tenancy support and advice
- Advice on work training and employment
- Crisis management
- Drug and alcohol support and advice
- Signpost into specialist services
- Cultural specific support
- Support network development
- General health advice
- Access to treatment services
- Budgeting advice
- Welfare/benefit advice
- Emotional/psychological support
Please visit our glossary for definitions of the above.
Who we help: People between the ages of 18 and 65 with substance misuse issues.
How to refer: For referral guidance or further advice, please contact the office on 0191-2736839 between 8.30am and 4.30pm, Mon to Fri. For services wanting to refer into the resettlement service please click here for our downloadable referral form. The referral form should be completed and returned to either the address listed above or via email listed below.
If you would like to contact one of the team directly:
email@example.com (07880 506 587)
firstname.lastname@example.org (01912 736 939)