The European Federation of Therapeutic Communities
The European Federation of Therapeutic Communities is a membership organisation that supports the development of Therapeutic Communities across Europe. It has 40 members from 25 European Countries and 40 different organisations. Its mission is:
- To support the community as a method approach.
- To encourage the development of effective programmes and models for treatment, throughout the European continent
- To provide a channel and forum for communication and coordination between regional agencies, national government and European bodies
- To encourage a high standard of staff training and ethics
- To promote and coordinate exchanges between treatment centres working in the field of drug treatment care, rehabilitation, research, prevention and training
- To continue to develop and evaluate new methods which empower social integration and relapse prevention for our service users
- To facilitate the organisation of European conferences on Rehabilitation and Drug Treatment Policy
As the leading providers of the TC approach in Britain, our membership of EFTC is vitally important to Phoenix. It allows us a forum to develop our approach and share our learning.
Karen Biggs, Phoenix Futures' Chief Executive is a Board member of EFTC. Find out more about EFTC Here
Collective Voice is a group of voluntary sector organisations who have come together to ensure that the voices of the drug and alcohol treatment sector and those who use our services are represented effectively. Phoenix Futures have been a member of Collective Voice since its formation in 2015.
The purpose of Collective Voice is to ensure that the voice of the drug and alcohol treatment sector, and those who use our services, are adequately heard.
Find out more about Collective Voice here
Phoenix Futures is founded on a passion for showing that recovery from drugs and alcohol is possible. Phoenix Futures grew from a disillusion with the…
At Phoenix Futures, we help people affected by drug and alcohol problems into recovery. It is through the expertise and commitment of our team…