Sheffield Supported Housing offers people with a history of substance misuse issues a structured environment and guidance in a safe supportive setting to enhance recovery capital.
The service has a total of 35 bed spaces, 25 single bedrooms in shared housing across 4 shared houses all comprise of a single furnished bedroom, shared furnished communal areas lounge ,kitchen bathrooms and outside space there is also space to engage in confidential advice and the opportunity to explore support from external partners across a wide variety of issues.
There are also 10 self-contained single flats in Sheffield close to the city centre for clients to move on to further into their recovery.
The sites are staffed during the day 9-5pm and have a 24 hour on call service. Residents are given the opportunity to gain life skills and tenancy management skills and when ready to move on our dedicated staff will help to find suitable move-on accommodation
Our skilled and dedicated team work with people who have a desire to change their pattern of behaviour and substance use. We do this by supporting people to address lifestyle, health, social and criminal justice issues, empowering them to make and sustain positive change and reintegrate into the wider community.
We aim to build strong supportive communities within our houses providing mutual aid and guidance from peers as well as staff.
Guidance and sign posting into relevant support provision:
- A stable supportive environment, practical advice and signposting
- Life skills development
- Support with move on accommodation
- Tenancy support and advice
- Advice on work training and employment
- Crisis management
- Drug and alcohol support and advice
- Culturally specific support
- Support with network development
- General health support i.e. GP registration
- Access to treatment services
- Budgeting advice
- Welfare/benefit advice
A safe, supportive environment for people to live and focus on their recovery
- Single, furnished bedrooms
- Communal bathroom, kitchen, and lounge facilities
- A dedicated team available Monday - Friday
- Access to 24 hours on call support
LENGTH OF STAY
Accommodation and support will be available for 12 months, but depending on circumstance this can be extended.
How to refer
For referral guidance or further advice, please contact a member of our team on: 0114 2582 310